A Little Bit About Me
Previously working long hours/shifts has affected my social life, SM seems like a reasonable way forward.
I'd like to think I take a straight forward, balanced,pragmatic approach to life. I prefer a good book nowadays.
Currently reading: Productive Muslim - Mohammed Faris.
Favourite speaker: Shaykh Hamza Yusuf.
It does say a little bit about me 🙄
What I Am Looking For
Most important to me is:
1. Religious practise. Somebody who makes a real effort or intention to connect with their Creator on a daily basis, and tries to fulfil their religous obligations be it through obligatory worship, mannerisms and fulfilling their duties towards family, friends and wider community. Somebody who holds onto their faith and uses this to overcoming obstacles and difficult situations.
2. Somebody who is open minded and honest about their views. Somebody who can compromise/find solutions when necessary.
3. Somebody who is empathetic, emotionally intelligent, attentive and kind. Patience and humility are two particular traits I find attractive.
4. Somebody with a sense of humour :)
5. Somebody who is hard working, intelligent in whatever they apply themselves in.
6. Yorkshire tea.