- Instant access to unlimited messages
- Store messages for more than 30 days
- See who's been viewing your profile
- Priority Gold Member support
I will respond to your messages after Ramadan InshaAllah.
Previously working long hours/shifts has affected my social life, SM seems like a reasonable way forward.
I'd like to think I take a straight forward, balanced,pragmatic approach to life. I Prefer a book nowadays but enjoy a good movie too, enjoy gym but love food at the same time, most of the time I'm smiling otherwise I'm focused, mostly selfless when I'm not being selfish.
Currently reading: Productive Muslim - Mohammed Faris.
Favourite speaker: Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
My day is structured around salah. I make time for the necessary, as we all do such as family and friends, working out (lifting/cardio), introspection, trying something new, dining out and travelling when,/where possible amongst the other common interests and hobbies we all share.
Most important to me is:
1. Religious practise. Somebody who makes a real effort to connect with their Creator on a daily basis, and tries to fulfil their religous obligations be it through obligatory worship, mannerisms and fulfilling their duties towards family, friends and wider community. Somebody who holds onto their faith and uses this to overcoming obstacles and difficult situations in their own life, whilst having the ability to do the same for others because they care.
2. Somebody who is open minded and honest about their views. Somebody who can compromise/find solutions when necessary.
3. Somebody who is empathetic, emotionally intelligent, attentive and kind. Patience and humility are two particular traits I find attractive.
4. Somebody with a sense of humour, someone who does not always take themselves so seriously.
5. Somebody who is hard working, intelligent in whatever they apply themselves in. Job titles do not define ones worth.
6. Somebody who can appreciate the simple but profound elements of life, such as nature, who has a passion for travel (if/when affordable) and share new experiences together.
Note: Living arrangements once married separate for privacy and space so as not to cause issues, but nearby to my dear mother, so I'm able to fulfil my obligation towards her inshaAllah.
If interested, feel free to ask any pertinent questions to determine compatibility.
I'm registering to find myself a partner