- Send, read and reply to messages
- Store messages for more than 30 days
- See who's been viewing your profile
- Priority Gold Member support
One of the least expected to be joining this site to find a halal cheesecake - maybe I'm just too picky..
I'm a professional working in Banking, consider myself to be religious ( I try my best to pray as often as possible - plenty of room for improvement ) and I spend a lot of time in the gym ( nothing else to do since you haven't come along to take up my time!).
- 5 '10
- Sense of humour - laughter is the key :)
- Bubbly and confident
- Can be reserved at first, takes times for me to open up.
- A lot of profiles mention traveling- I've not traveled , think that'll change once I find a soulmate ( someone to drag me along)
- family comes first (that includes wife, inshallah) spend a lot of time with my niece and nephew who see me as their older brother and not their uncle!
- I'm from Wales, Cardiff - but I have spent 7 years in Birmingham
- if it means anything, I'm Chachi- Pathan.
- Best described as a Creme Egg: Hard on the outside, soft on the inside!
Marriage is always the topic of conversation now as I'm getting older, so this is to do something about it...
Surely there's someone out there who's:
- genuine and serious about marriage
- fears Allah - follows at least the basics of Islam
- not too serious, drama free
Thanks for reading ;)
I'm registering to find myself a partner